|Pollyanna Chu (Chu Yuet wah)|
|Born||Yuet Wah Lee
British Hong Kong
|Alma mater||Golden Gate University|
|Occupation||CEO of Kingston Financial Group
CEO of Golden Resorts Group
Chairman of Sincere Watch
|Net worth||US$10.2 billion (30 January 2018)|
Pollyanna Chu (Chu Yuet Wah; Chinese: 朱李月華) is a billionaire businesswoman from Hong Kong. She is an executive of Kingston Financial Group, Golden Resorts Group, and Sincere Watch. As of 30 January 2018, Chu’s estimated worth was US$10.2 billion, making her the 14th richest person in Hong Kong.
Pollyanna Chu moved to the United States at the age of 18. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Management from Golden Gate University and awarded an Honorary Ph.D. in Business Management by York University, United States.
She married her husband, Nicholas who she met while studying in San Francisco. She has one child named Kingston, who was born in San Francisco, but raised in Hong Kong. In Nov 2015, her son Kingston celebrated his wedding with Kelly Lo in Hong Kong.
Kingston Financial Group Limited
Following success in California real estate, they founded Kingston Financial in 1992. The company was named after their son. Chu served as Managing Director, but co-ran Kingston Financial with her husband. The company initially focused on IPO distribution and mergers and acquisitions, finding particular success in 2010 as a top five firm in the latter pursuit.
As of 2016, Chu is the CEO and Executive Director of Kingston Financial Group Limited. As of 2016, she is the biggest shareholder and CEO of Kingston Financial. According to Bloomberg’s League Tables, in 2016, Kingston Financial is ranked the 1st as the leading Placing Agent and Underwriter in Hong Kong with 47 issues. The Group is also ranked the 3rd M&A Financial Adviser in Hong Kong with 22 deals.
Securities and Futures Commission
Golden Resorts Group
Sincere Watch Limited
In May 2012, Chu became the executive director of Sincere Watch (Hong Kong) Limited and Director of Sincere Watch Limited. In July 2012, she became the Chairman of Sincere Watch (Hong Kong) Limited.
- Chief Executive Officer of Kingston Financial Group (1031.HK) 
- Chairman of Sincere Watch (Hong Kong) Limited (444.HK) 
Chu was given the “Outstanding Chinese Prize” in 2008. In 2012, Forbes Asia listed her as one of their “Women In The Mix”, their #35 Power Woman of 2017, their #549 ‘Billionaire’ of 2016, and their #16 out of ‘Hong Kong’s 50 Richest’ in 2016.
- “Pollyanna Chu’s Profile on Forbes. Retrieved 30 January 2018”.
- “Wealthx.com Yuet Wah Chu”. Retrieved Nov 12, 2016.
- “Kingston Financial Group Limited official website – Board of Directors”.
- zhuhong. “The Secret of a Hong Kong Businesswoman’s Success”. Business Women in China. All-China Women’s Federation. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- Flannery, Russell. “The Billionaire Chus And Kingston Financial Look To Make A Mark Beyond Hong Kong”. Forbes. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- “#32 Pollyanna Chu”. Forbes. 5 January 2012. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- Kan, Francis (1 March 2014). “The Peak Interview: Kingston Chu”. The Peak. The Peak. Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- “Kingston.com.hk Board of Directors”. Retrieved Nov 12,2016.
- Harris, Nick (15 January 2011). “The Premier League demands answers on Pollyana Chu’s Birmingham deal”. Sport. London: The Daily Mail. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- “Goldenresortsgroup.com Dr. CHU Yuet Wah”. Retrieved Nov 12, 2016.
- “Chu Pollyanna”. Hong Kong’s 50 Richest. Forbes. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- “Sincere.com Pollyanna Chu”. Retrieved 12 Nov 2016.
- Chen, Vivian. “Time is right for Pollyanna Chu to take the helm at Franck Muller’s Asia-Pacific operation”. Entertainment. South China Morning Post. Retrieved 3 March2013.
- Scott, Mary E. “Asia’s Women In The Mix, 2013: The Year’s Top 50 for Achievement In Business”. Forbes Asia. Forbes. Retrieved 3 March 2013.