|Raymond Kwok Ping Luen|
|Born||1952 (age 65–66)
|Education||Cambridge University (BS)
Harvard Business School(M.B.A.)
|Occupation||Chairman & managing director of Sun Hung Kai Properties|
|Net worth||US$18.6 billion (with brother, as of September 2016)|
|Parent(s)||Kwok Tak Seng (father)
Kwong Siu-hing (mother)
|Relatives||Walter, Thomas (brothers)|
Raymond Kwok Ping Luen JP (Chinese: 郭炳聯, born in 1952 in Hong Kong with family roots in Zhongshan, Guangdong) is the chairman and managing director of Sun Hung Kai Properties, the largest property developer in Hong Kong. He is the chairman of SUNeVision Holdings Ltd. and SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited. He is the youngest son of Kwok Tak Seng, and the youngest brother of Walter Kwok, and Thomas Kwok.
The Kwok brothers are the third wealthiest people in Hong Kong and Greater China Region, just after Li Ka Shing and Lee Shau Kee. Their combined wealth is estimated to be US$17 billion in Forbes’ 2011 list of billionaires. Their combined wealth has raised to $17.9 billion in 2016. According to Forbes, the Kwok family as a whole is the third richest family in Asia, with a net worth of US$40.4 billion 
Kwok holds a law degree from Cambridge University, an MBA from Harvard University, an Honorary Doctorate in Business Administration from the Open University of Hong Kong and an Honorary Doctorate in Laws from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
In March 2012, Raymond Kwok and Thomas Kwok were arrested on bribery charges. In March 2013, Thomas and Raymond Kwok pleaded not guilty to corruption charges involving payments and loans to Hong Kong’s former No. 2 official Rafael Hui. In December 2014, Raymond Kwok was cleared of all charges, while his brother Thomas was convicted of “conspiracy to commit misconduct in public office.”
- Jump up^ “The World’s Billionaires (2016): No. 68 Kwok family”. Forbes. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- Jump up^ Raymond Kwok – Forbes, Forbes.com. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- Jump up^ https://www.forbes.com/profile/thomas-raymond-kwok/
- Jump up^ https://www.forbes.com/profile/kwok/
- Jump up^ Profile of Raymond Kwok
- Jump up^ “Kwok brothers arrested in Hong Kong on bribery charges”. BBC News. 29 March 2012.
- Jump up^ “Tycoon brothers arrested in Hong Kong corruption probe”. CNN. 29 March 2012.
- Jump up^ “Billionaire Kwoks Plead Not Guilty to Corruption Charges”. Bloomberg.
- Jump up^ http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/12/19/sunhungkai-trial-idINKBN0JX0JQ20141219